Friday 26 August 2016

Wake me up (when September ends)

So, it's been a few weeks! Sorry about that, I haven't forgotten this blog, it's just life keeps getting in the way.

It's been a heck of a year already. I lost my job, my health completely failed me, I became housebound, and I had surgery. And it's only August. 

My laparoscopy has proved to be successful, though it took a long time for the swelling to go down and the pain to completely subside. I still have nagging little pains from time to time, but at this point I'll just have to live with them. There are no further procedures or scans or medicines to try, and I'm not keen on uploading my consciousness into a computer.

My hips have been flaring up, demanding attention that should have been given to them instead of my stomach, and I've had a few sleepless nights due to the cramping pain in my legs. This is because the muscles that get strained due to my hip dysplasia then strain the muscles below, and it s a chain reaction. Needless to say, it's not pleasant. 

Things are looking up though. I've managed to get a great job lined up for September. It'll be hard to give up watching Judge Rinder and playing Golden Frontier on facebook, but it will be nice to spend my days around other people, and not have to talk to myself quite so much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment