Saturday 7 May 2016

The Joy of Bed


There is nothing I love more than my bed.

After my most recent break-up, I decided I was done with the whole sleeping on one side of the bed thing. After all, there was a whole bed to use, and only me in it, and I'm quite little. So I decided to go a bit mad with pillows.

Basically I have created a nest. A U-bend of pillows, in which I sleep. And it's fabulous. You should definitely try it. Pillows above, pillows to the left, pillows to the right, and extra pillows to hug. It's a 5 pillow structure.

Even when I can't sleep because the pain is too bad, and I don't want to get up and take something because the side-effects can feel even worse, it is a ridiculously comfy bed. Sometimes I worry it might be TOO comfortable. I've started to linger in it, reading, browsing the web, when really I should make an effort to get up and dressed and pretend I have somewhere to be. In the meantime though, I'm just going to revel in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment